Send a Complaint about an LEA/School

For questions or complaints regarding a charter school authorized by the State Charter School Board (SCSB), please first address the question or problem with the school principal. If no resolution is reached, contact the school's governing board. For questions related to attending a charter school, a list of schools the SCSB authorizes, USBE Board Rule and Law, or the Data Gateway, please visit this page.

If you are unable to reach a resolution you may submit a complaint by using the form below.

Please note that the State Charter School Board is a charter authorizer. As a charter authorizer, we monitor schools for compliance to federal and state laws, rules, and regulations. We do not govern or manage charter schools.

Complete the form below.


 Please leave accurate contact information. We cannot follow-up on a complaint without valid contact information.
Public Complaint Form